Library Location - Blackwood
- Camden County College library has over 100,000 books and ebooks.
- The scope of the collection reflects the research and educational needs of our students and faculty.
- Faculty and students are encouraged to make collection recommendations. Use the Collection Recommendation form.
Books and Ebooks
- Camden County College library has over 400 print subscriptions and access to over 25,000 full-text periodicals through our article databases.
- Issues for the current year of a print periodical subscription are available at the Blackwood Library Service Desk and must be used in the library.
- Click on this link to see a complete list of journals,magazines and newspapers.
Journals, Magazines, Newspapers
- The Library's print and electronic reference collection provides both basic and in-depth information resources in the social sciences, the humanities, and the hard sciences
- The library's reference collection supports the college's certificate and degree programs
- The online Reference Collection contains a large selection of materials available 24/7 for use by students. Staff can assist students with the use and selection of resources, as well as research strategies and tips.
- The collection numbers over 2000 tapes and disks
- All items are listed in CamCat
- Some items circulate to faculty only. These are shelved on the first floor.
- Visual media items that circulate to all borrowers are intershelved with circulating books on the second and third floors.
- Faculty and students are encouraged to
make collection recommendations.
Use the Collection Recommendation form.
Visual Media Collection
- The Blackwood Campus Library has a small Reserve Collection for student use in the library. Students ask for the items that have been placed in the collection by instructors at the Service Desk.
- Using their CCC Library Card, students checkout a reserve item for use in the library and then return it to the Service Desk within 3 hours (if another student is waiting) or that day.
- Textbook Reserves --The Blackwood Campus Library has a small collection of textbooks required for classes. The collection is not all inclusive, and has been assembled with complimentary copies. The titles can be identified in CamCat or students can call or stop by the library service desk.
- The collection was established in 1999 with a gift in memory of Marian Hanna, cataloging librarian at Camden County College 1968-1992, by her children John Hanna and Lorraine Hanna Evans.
- The Camden County College Foundation accepts donations for the upkeep and expansion of this collection.
- Use CamCat to view and request items.