Library Location - Blackwood
- CCC Library extends borrowing privileges to Camden County College faculty, staff and students and to Camden County Public Library System cardholders.
- Camden County College
Libraries and the Camden County Public Library System
share the CAMCAT catalog permitting persons with a valid
library card to borrow and return items from both systems.
- To borrow books and other materials you’ll need a Camden County College library card (separate from your student ID).
- Apply for a card online or stop by the library service desk to apply for one in person.
- The card must be renewed every semester that you attend, for it to work.
- Students may borrow 20 items. However there is a limit of 5 per subject. in addition only 2 circulating videos may be checked out at one time.
- Most items, including books, can be borrowed for 3 weeks. If you need the item longer, most materials may be renewed up to 2 times.
- Renew items by going to your library record (My CamCat) in the CamCat catalog. Find links (My CamCat ) on the library web site under ‘Quick Links” or go to the college CamCat page and click on MY CamCat.
- More information regarding borrowing can be found at Library Answers.
the library classroom (Room 012 Lower Level) the
librarian will deliver a verbal and visual instructional
This session will also include time for students to actively use library resources.
- Instructional packages have been designed for
Biology I, English Composition I and English Composition
- For all other classes, librarians design and deliver instructional presentations focusing on course and Information Literacy objectives.
- At least
2 weeks advance notice is needed to create an
instructional package which includes a library web guide.
the Library Instruction form to request library
instruction for your students.
Please check our instruction calendar for availability.
Consult the instruction calendar for confirmation.
Instruction sessions are confirmed by email or telephone.
Library Instruction is an essential part of library services at Camden County College.
- Librarians create library web guides leading students to key print and online resources for their assignment or for their course.
- Library Web Guides can be course or assignment specific. The guides will pool resources to support your students research needs!
- Library Web Guide can be thought of as a mini-website providing subject-specific scholarly resources, database tutorials, search strategies, and citation help all in one location.
- Use the online form to request a library web guide or contact a librarian.
LibGuides (library web guides)
- The Library Service Desk addresses students' academic
and general information needs such as:
- Professionally trained librarians are available to assist library users via:
- In person consultation at the Library Service Desk
- The telephone (856) 227-7200 ext 4407 or ext 4408
- Library Answers - Email
- Text Messaging 856) 677-8983
- General reference questions
- Internet searching
- Database instruction
- Research strategies
- Locating information resources
- Source Evaluation