Library Location - Cherry Hill
- Our facility has been named the E-Library because
it is an electronic library providing resources
right at your fingertips!
- In keeping with the mission
of the William G. Rohrer Center, the E-Library uses
electronic methodologies rather than a print collection
to extend a full range of library services to faculty, staff, and students at the Rohrer Center.
- E-Library staff will introduce you to this new facility and help you find the information you need.
- The E-Library is affiliated with the Library on the Blackwood Campus and the entire Camden County Public Library System.
- We provide patrons with quick access to the thousands of book and video resources in both of these collections by using the CAMCAT online catalog. Requested items are delivered daily to the E-Library.
- The Rohrer E-Library also makes extensive use of the shared online resources featured on the Camden Camden County College Library web page.
- Rohrer faculty members can request course-related Library Instruction for their entire class.
- Tutoring services are available in the E-Library and an updated schedule is available each semester.