Library Location - Cherry Hill
- Rohrer E-Library does not have a circulating book
collection. But we have access to thousands!
staff and students at the Rohrer Center use the CAMCAT online
catalog to request books from Camden County College's Blackwood Library or from
the Camden County Public Library system.
- The CCC courier delivers items to the E-Library
and also picks up returns.
not in CAMCAT can be requested by completing the
valid Camden County College library card is needed
to request items from CAMCAT or to use the Interlibrary
Loan service. Library cards can be issued in the
E-Library also has a small collection of course-related
books for use in the E-Library.
- The Rohrer E-Library has a growing collection of technology books to support the strong technology curriculum at the Rohrer Center. Currently, these items are only available for use in the E-Library.
Books and Ebooks
- The E-Library has a small Reserve Collection for student use in the E-Library. Students ask for the items that have been placed in the collection by instructors at the Staff Desk.
- Using their CCC Library Card, students checkout a reserve item for use in the E-Library and then return it to the Staff Desk within 3 hours (if another student is waiting) or that day.
- TextBook Reserves --In conjunction with the Blackwood Campus Library, the E-Library began a small Reserve Textbook Collection. The collection includes textbooks donated by publishers and instructors in the Spring of 2011. The titles can be identified in CamCat or students can call or stop by the E-Library.
Rohrer E-Library maintains a small non-circulating
collection of journals and magazines.
- We take advantage of the thousands of full-text journal
and magazine articles found in our online Databases and Indexes.
- Click on this link to see a complete list of journals,magazines and newspapers. Click on Articles and Databases for a a complete list
of our resources.
E-Library staff members are available to help you find the articles you need.
- An electronic Interlibrary
Loan form is available for items not available
from the Wolverton Library. However, it will take
longer to obtain articles not available at CCC.
- The Rohrer E-Library subscribes to the following Newspapers:
The Chronicle of Higher Education
The Philadelphia Inquirer
- Remember that many newspapers are available in electronic format by clicking on Articles & Databases
Journals, Magazines, Newspapers
- The E-Library maintains a small collection of Reference materials available for student use in the E-Library.
- Items include a wide variety of dictionaries, writing manuals, the current APA and MLA style manuals, supplemental course materials, and computer and software manuals.
- The online Reference Collection contains a large selection of materials available 24/7 for use by students. Staff can assist students with the use and selection of resources, as well as research strategies and tips.
E-Library has a non-circulating collection of
instructional videos that can be viewed on the
VCR units available in the E-Library. The collection
focuses on technology but also includes general
academic subjects included in the college curriculum.
can also use the CamCat catalog to request any
of the thousands of videos and DVDs available
from the Camden County Public Library system and
the Blackwood Campus Library.
- Videos are delivered to the Rohrer E-Library and are checked out using your Camden County College library card.