Library Location - Cherry Hill
- The Rohrer E-Library follows the borrowing information policies established by the Blackwood Library on the Blackwood Campus.
- The E-Library extends borrowing privileges to Camden County College faculty, staff and students and to Camden County Public Library System cardholders.
- Camden County College Libraries and the Camden County Public Library System share the CAMCAT catalog permitting persons with a valid library card to borrow and return items from both systems.
- The E-Library does not have its own circulating collection. Instead, patrons use the CAMCAT online catalog to request items from the Blackwood Library and/or from the Camden County Public Library be delivered to the Rohrer Center. Turnaround time varies but averages 2-3 days. Deliveries are received daily.
- E-Library staff will issue a library card to any CCC student enrolled in one or more credit classes or a non-credit class of 45 hours or more.
- Please contact E-Library staff for further information regarding borrowing.
- E-Library staff invites faculty to arrange a course-related instructional session for their students.
- The E-Library is an excellent setting in which to acquire a hands-on introduction to research skills and strategies. Library instruction is customized to focus on a specific course and/or assignment.
- At least 2 weeks advance notice is requested in order to effectively plan the session.
- Please complete the online Instruction Request Form or stop by the E-Library to complete a paper copy
LibGuides (library web guides)
- Librarians create library web guides leading students to key print and online resources for their assignments or for their course.
- Library Web Guides can be course or assignment-specific. The guides will pool resources to support your students research!
- Library Web Guide can be thought of as a mini-website providing subject-specific scholarly resources, database tutorials, search strategies, and citation help all in one location.
- Use the online form to request a library web guide or contact a librarian.
- The Library Service Desk addresses students' academic and general information needs such as:
- Faculty may bring materials to the Rohrer E-Library and request that they be kept on reserve for their students.
- Reserve Collection materials are available to Camden County College students for use within the E-Library.
use reserve materials, students must present a
current Camden County College library card to
- Interlibrary Loan (ILL) is a service that helps Camden County College faculty, staff and students obtain materials that are unavailable from Camden County College Libraries or the Camden County Public Library System.
- For your convenience, electronic forms are available to request an Interlibrary Loan.
E-Library staff members assist users:
- In person
William G. Rohrer Center
1889 Route 70 East
Cherry Hill, NJ 08003-201
telephone (856) 874-6001 or 874-6002
E-Library staff members assist users with:
- General reference questions and Internet searching
- Database instruction
- Research strategies
- Locating information resources
- Source evaluation AND any other questions you may have!
- Professionally trained librarians are available to assist library users via:
- In person consultation
- The telephone (856) 227-7200 ext 4408
- Library Answers - Email
- Text Messaging 856) 677-8983