Library Card - Student - New Library Card Form
Currently enrolled students may obtain a library card in person (immediate use) or online.
Library cards are valid for one semester and must be renewed for each semester you are enrolled.
A $1 replacement fee will be charged for lost cards.
Processing online requests:
- You need to know your 7-digit Student ID number to complete the online form.
This number appears on grade reports, registration statements, bills, class lists, grading documents, and other college forms.
- Requests will be processed in the order they are received.
- Library cards are processed during library hours. Plan ahead for holiday closures.
- You will be notified by email that your request was processed.
- Please direct questions regarding your library card request to (856) 874-6001 or (856) 874-6002.
- The asterisk items (*) must be filled out.