- The Reserve collection contains materials placed on reserve by faculty, and are available to Camden County College students.
- A list of ALL materials placed on reserve can be found in CamCat- the online catalog
- Find reserve materials at the library's Service Desk.
- Students need to present a current college library card to use reserve materials.
How to Find Reserve Materials
- Go to the Reserves search page in CamCat- the online catalog.
- Type in the name of the course or instructor and click on Search.
- Click on the link(s) for the course or instructor.
- Click on the link for each listed item.
- For items listed look for LOCATION and AVAILABILITY.
- The library has established a small collection of the textbooks required for classes. The collection is not all inclusive, and has been assembled with complimentary copies.
- Titles can be identified in the online catalog CamCat or students can call or stop by the library.
- Use this link to learn more about the Textbook Reserve Collection.
Textbook Reserve Policies (Blackwood and Cherry Hill):
- You need a valid CCC Library card to use reserve materials.
- A book on textbook reserve may be borrowed at the library service desk for use in the library.
- The loan period is three hours.
- Please return the textbook directly to library staff at the service desk. When you check out a textbook, you are responsible for it until it is checked back into the system.
- There is a $4 overdue fine per hour that is charged to your account if the book is not returned within the three hour loan period.
- Failure to return a reserve textbook will result in a fine in the amount of the list price of the book plus a processing fee OR a replacement copy of the book plus a $50 fine.