Blackwood Study Rooms
- The Library has four group study rooms on the third floor.
- Rooms are available on a first come, first-serve basis to students with a current CCC Library card.
- Rooms may be used for up to 3 hours at a time.
- Fines will be charged for use over the 3 hour limit.
- Rooms are not sound-proof. Please be courteous to fellow students and clean up all materials after use.
- Direct comments or questions to staff at the Library Service Desk on the first floor.
To use a Study Room:
- Go to the Library Service Desk on 1st floor.
- Present a valid CCC Library card to borrow a study room key.
- Return the key to the service desk at the end of the 3 hour period.