Blackwood Study Rooms
- The Library has five group study rooms on the third floor.
- Rooms are available on a first come, first-serve basis to students with a current CCC Library card.
- Rooms may be used for up to 3 hours at a time.
- Fines will be charged for use over the 3 hour limit.
- Rooms are not sound-proof. Please be courteous to fellow students and clean up all materials after use.
- Direct comments or questions to staff at the Library Service Desk on the first floor.
To use a Study Room:
- Go to the Library Service Desk on 1st floor.
- Present a valid CCC Library card to borrow a study room key.
- Return the key to the service desk at the end of the 3 hour period.
- Evening Use of Study Rooms
-All study room keys MUST be returned 15 minutes prior to closing.
(8:15 Monday-Thursday, 4:15 on Fridays, and 3:45 on Saturday)
-If a student returns a key after that time, they will be issued their one and ONLY warning.
-If a student returns a key late a second time, their study room privileges will be revoked.