Laptop and iPad Borrowing Policy
Borrowers are required to abide by CCC’s Student Responsibilities And Acceptable Use of Information Technologies (2005) and Guide to Acceptable Use of Technology For Faculty, Staff and Administrators (2010)
- Camden County College Library lends laptops and iPads for in-library use only.
- Laptops and iPads are available on a first-come, first-serve basis. We are unable to place holds on the equipment.
- Check out period is for 3 hours and can be renewed if no one else is waiting to use the device.
- At the end of the 3-hour period, return the device to a staff member at the 1st Floor Library Service Desk.
- A fine of $4.00 per hour will be charged for late returns.
- You will not be able to permanently save files on the devices and the College does not yet provide wireless printing. To save your work: consider attaching your work to an email message, saving your work to a thumb drive, or saving your work to a personal file space.
- Please report hardware/software problems immediately as you may be held responsible for any unreported problems.
- Borrowers are responsible for the full replacement value or repair costs if the borrowed laptop or iPad is damaged, lost or stolen.