Off-campus Access to Online Resources
- To access resources from home you need a current CCC Library card and PIN.
When you connect to a library resource such as an e-book or article database an authentication web page appears prompting you to enter:
- your name,
- your 14-digit library barcode number (find the barcode number on the back of your library card.)
- your PIN number that you created
- Library cards are valid for one year. Obtain or renew a library card in-person or online.
- Cookies and Java script must be enabled in your web browser settings.
- Security settings in your web browser should be set no higher than Medium.
- Make sure you correctly type in your name / barcode / PIN.
- Type in your library card barcode with no spaces.
If you have a current library card and still cannot access resources:
- contact library staff during library hours at this number 856-227-7200 ext. 4408
- contact OIT Student Help Desk at this number 856-227-7200 ext 4900.