Off-campus Access to Online Resources
- To access resources from home you need a current CCC Library card and PIN.
When you connect to a library resource such as an e-book or article database an authentication web page appears prompting you to enter:
- your name,
- your 14-digit library barcode number (find the barcode number on the back of your library card.)
- your PIN number that you created
Your library account must be active and clear of obligations in order to access library online resources.
- Library cards are valid for one year. Renew your library card in-person or online.
- If you have a current library card and still cannot access resources, please contact OIT Student Help Desk at this number 856-227-7200 ext 4900. If the Help Desk is unable to resolve the problem contact library staff.
Cookies and Java script must be enabled in your web browser settings.
Security settings in your web browser should be set no higher than Medium.
Make sure you type in correctly your name / barcode / PIN .
Type in your library card barcode with no spaces.