Library Card - Faculty / Staff - New Library Card Form
Obtain a library card in person (immediate use) or online.
- Use the library card number and PIN to immediately access library online resources
- Library card numbers will be emailed to you within 24 hours (during Library hours.
- Library cards can be picked up from your department mailbox in 3 days' time.
- Please direct questions regarding your library card request to (856) 874-6001 or (856) 874-6002.
Use College Library Card Number
& PIN to:
- Access off-campus library article databases, e-books & other e-resources.
- Download popular e-books, audiobooks and magazines.
- Borrow laptops and ipads.
- Borrow items from the college collection.
- Borrow items from any library in the Camden County Library System.
- Use Interlibrary Loan Service.
- Access and manage your library account