Library Card - Student - New Library Card Form
Currently enrolled students may obtain a library card in person (immediate use) or online.
- Library cards are valid for one year.
- Use the library card number and PIN to immediately access library online resources.
- Library cards are processed during library hours. Plan ahead for holiday closures.
- You will be notified by email that your request was processed.
- You can also use your smartphone as your library card. Learn How !
- Please direct questions regarding your library card request to (856) 874-6001 or (856) 874-6002.
Use College Library Card Number
& PIN to:
- Access off-campus library article databases, thousands of e-books & other e-resources
- Access and manage your library account
- Download popular e-books, audiobooks and magazines.
- Borrow items from the college collection, and any library in the Camden County Library System
- Borrow laptops and ipads.
- Use Interlibrary Loan Service