Library Card - Renewal Form
Renew your library card in person (immediate use) or online.
- Library cards are valid for one year.
- Use the library card number and PIN to immediately access library online resources
- Library cards are processed during library hours. Plan ahead for holiday closures.
- You will be notified by email that your card is renewed.
- Please direct questions regarding your library card request to (856) 874-6001 or (856) 874-6002.
Use College Library Card Number
& PIN to:
- Access off-campus library article databases, e-books & other e-resources.
- Download popular e-books, audiobooks and magazines.
- Borrow laptops and ipads.
- Borrow items from the college collection.
- Borrow items from any library in the Camden County Library System.
- Use Interlibrary Loan Service.
- Access and manage your library account